Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Meal #7 - Chicken Roll Ups

  1. Cook 4-5 Chicken Breasts in boiling water, about 30 minutes, until fully cooked.
  2. Cut the chicken into cubes.  Put in mixing bowl with 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, a tablespoon of garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
  3. Roll out two packages of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls.  Spoon the chicken mixture onto the bigger part of the rolls.  Roll and pinch so that the mixture is hidden inside.  Roll the chicken roll-up in breadcrumbs, then set on cookie sheet.
  4. Bake according to the directions on the crescent rolls.
  5. While that is cooking, make the sauce: 1 can cream of chicken soup, milk, sour cream
  6. Empty the soup into a saucepan on the stove.  Use the empty can to measure the milk: 1/2 to 3/4 of the can (depending on the thickness of sauce you want).  Add 3-4 heaping spoonfuls of sour cream.  Whisk together and heat.  Spoon on top of the Chicken Roll-ups and serve!  Goes great with corn and salad!
Dear H,

I am sorry that I haven't stayed and talked the last couple of days.  I've really wanted to, I've just been busy.  I think part of it is good that I leave so that you can enjoy a hot meal, but I also think you get sad that I can't stay and have adult conversations with you.  Since I am leaving town today, you are on your own for the rest of the week.  Hopefully you have plenty of leftovers, and I also bought you a Homestyle Bake - Lasagne box dinner that is actually pretty good and really easy to make.  I hope that you are set for the weekend.  Since I won't be home until Sunday night, we will have to figure out next week as we go.  Hopefully we can figure it out so you won't be left meal-less!  Have a great rest of the week, and I hope that everything is going okay...

No comments:

Post a Comment