Thursday, June 10, 2010

Meal #4 - Campbell's Lemon Chicken

Today's was another Crock-Pot recipe with a lot less prep, and most of the items are already in your fridge!  HOORAY!
  1. 2 cans cream of chicken soup
  2. 1/2 cup water
  3. 1/4 cup lemon juice
  4. 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
  5. 1 and 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
  6. 8 large carrots, thickly sliced
  7. 8 boneless chicken breast halves
  8. 8 cups hot cooked egg noodles
  9. Mix the soup, water, lemon juice, mustard, garlic and carrots in the crock-pot.  Add chicken and turn to coat.  Cook on LOW 7-8 hours or HIGH 4-5 hours.  Serve over noodles and sprinkle with parsley.
Dear H,

Your mom and sister walked in moments before me, I think to visit you and see how the kids are doing.  I'm glad they are able to help you out.  I'm glad you have people over to help you!  Part of me wishes we could talk more.  I'm excited to go shopping for food so that I can get to know you better.  I hope your night was easier with your family there...

No comments:

Post a Comment