Saturday, July 3, 2010

Meal #8 - Tacos

This recipe is awesome because it isn't spicy like some taco seasonings can be, and it lasts a lot longer!

  1. Brown 1 lb hamburger meat in a skillet
  2. Drain juice
  3. Add 1 can tomatoe paste
  4. Add 1 can pork and beans
  5. Mix well and enjoy!
This also goes great with deep fried taco shells - just cook in hot oil so that the soft taco forms a taco shape!

Dear H,

I feel like I haven't seen you at all!  Being out of town has been exhausting, but great since it's my last chance for summer vacation.  I just found out I got a job for the 2010-2011 school year!  I'm way excited, but bummed because I won't be able to cook you as many meals as I want once school starts.  Maybe we can make a bunch of meals together on the weekends and freeze them!  That would help both of us out, I think...

No comments:

Post a Comment